Monday 31 December 2012

At the end of a Year...

This time of the year is the happiest and saddest time. I love lazy afternoons spent eating tons of food and watching all the films. If you follow me on Instagram you know I haven't left the house much and had a lot of film firsts this Christmas time.

I haven't been on here since I got back from 'Merica. My camera died right when I got home and I've been too busy/lazy to charge the batteries.  

So here's just a few pictures of our little shack. It's very Christmassy,

I just can't let this time of year go. I'm sure you understand! 















Now it's time for me to go out and buy all the beans and greens my two arms can carry! My only resolution for next year is to be happy.  See you soon!

xx,Lori

p.s. That amazing stag and snowflake ornament is from my good pal Chris aka Lazy Crafternoons and on top of the mirror are two partridges ala my good buddy Tom Frost! And those teeny rabbits?! Why they are Stuffed Nonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment